Online Admission ID
As per recent official notification of Director of Higher Education, Assam that the all students who are applying or applied for online admissions into the various Institutions (State Universities/Govt. & Provincialised Colleges) under Higher Education (General) they need to generate an Unique Admission ID. DHE, Assam also mentioned that this is a compulsory process and every student will get one Admission ID of their.
Online Admission ID Details
Name of Process: Online Admission ID Generation
Name of Organisation: Director of Higher Education, Assam
Academic Session: 2020-21
Helpline: 1800-345-1100, 0361-2724222
The aspiring students are requested to generate the Unique ID in the Office Web Portal even if they already have filled up the admission form or already taken admission.
Note: Generating Unique ID by students is compulsory for Online Admission.
How to Get Online Admission ID?
Students need to follow below provided steps to generate their online admission ID, all steps are mentioned clearly and student will easily able to complete this process by themselves.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Apply Online Admission ID link.
- Click of right sided Go for Registration Button.
- Scroll down, fill all details, verify carefully filled information and submit your application.
- A confirmation SMS will be delivered to your mobile number.
- That’s it, now you will find your admission ID.
Important Dates of Online Admission ID Generation
- Starting date of online registration: 5th July 2020
- Last date of online registration: Not Fixed
Important Links of Online Admission ID Generation
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Admission ID||Click Here|
|How to Register (Video)||coming soon|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
What Documents need to complete Online Admission ID generation?
Students need to keep below listed documents before going to fill this online registration form released by DHE, Assam. All students note that is compulsory to get admission into your desired intuitions.
- An active mobile number.
- Last appeared examination’s admit card and registration card.
- Bank account number with IFSC.
That’s it these are some important things which you need to keep in hand while filling this application form.